Craig Capital Corporation
Below please find the Private Equity Firm Profile for Craig Capital Corporation,
They invest $4 – $25 million of equity per transaction in contrarian leveraged buyouts (“LBO’s”). Often, the companies in which they invest are well-managed, highly profitable businesses, but they are underappreciated because they are:
- in out-of-favor industries (e.g., secondary lead smelting, textiles, contraception),
- difficult to finance (e.g., have highly irregular sales, have few tangible assets, have environmental or other litigation concerns), missing a crucial member of senior management,
- discontinued operations of major corporations, and/or
- tainted because they were in “busted auctions.”
If you need contact details for this private equity firm please refer to PrivateEquityDirectory.com. This private equity firm profile is currently being constructed, please check back later this year for more details. If you have information you would like to contribute towards this private equity profile please let us know.
If you are looking to learn more about private equity you can download a free report on the industry here, if you need to contact private equity firms to raise capital from or work with please click here.
Learn More About the Private Equity Directory:
- Common Questions
- Private Equity Firm Contact Details – Directory Features
- Private Equity Firm List
- Buy the Private Equity Directory
Tags: Craig Capital Corporation, Craig Capital Corporation private equity firm, Craig Capital Corporation private equity firm contact details