Below please find the Venture Capital Investor Profile for Capiton AG
capiton is an owner-managed financial investor that invests in large SMEs in Germany, Austria and Switzerland by means of MBOs and expansion financing. capiton’s roots go back to the late 1970s. capiton invests in large SMEs in Germany, Austria and Switzerland:
- The portfolio companies shows a turnover of between € 50 million and 500 million.
- A basic prerequisite for investment by capiton AG is a successful and professional management team that is also willing to invest in the portfolio companies.
- capiton usually acquires a majority interest in the portfolio company; minority interests may also be realised in the case of co-investments or expansion financings provided there are clearly defined provisions for exit.
- The transaction volume of a typical capiton investment is between € 5 million and 100 million, in special cases even higher.
If you need contact details for this venture capital firm please consider purchasing a package of venture capital firm contact details from PrivateEquityDirectory.com. If you are looking to learn more about venture capital, angel investors, and private equity you can download a free report on the industry here, if you need to contact venture capital investors to raise capital from or work with please click here.
Learn More About our Excel Spreadsheet Packages Including Venture Capital Investor Contact Details:
- Common Questions
- Private Equity Firm Contact Details – Directory Features
- Venture Capital Firm List
- Angel Investor List
- Buy the Private Equity Directory
Tags: Capiton AG, Capiton AG Venture Capital, Capiton AG Venture Capital Firm, Capiton AG investors, Capiton AG investing, Capiton AG Contact Details